Regarding the Coronavirus situation, LLG is following government advice and currently we are planning for the Spring 2020 conference and all one day training events to take place as planned.
- LLG booking T’s & C’s apply for cancellations
- If an attendee chooses to not attend the conference or a one day event then a colleague can attend in their place at no extra charge – there will be no refund
- If an attendee contacts LLG to say they will not be attending Spring 2020 or a one day training event as they are self isolating due to Covid-19 then a colleague can attend in their place at no extra charge – there will be no refund
- If an attendee is unable to attend the spring 2020 conference or a one day event due to illness then a colleague can attend in their place at no extra charge - there will be no refund
Booking Terms and Conditions
Refunds/cancellations – Remissions of fees will be made less an administration charge of £25 + VAT per place for cancellations or transfers received in writing at least 14 days before the course/conference. Any place cancelled within 14 days of the course must be paid in full. Owing to the high cost that we incur on your behalf, fees remain due on late cancellations. Delegate substitutions will be accepted at any time
CPD – applies to all courses and conferences however confirmation is at the discretion of the Law Society and the Bar Council
VAT – invoices / receipts will be issued for passing to your Finance Department. LLG Enterprises Limited VAT No 826 9705 94. Company registered in England and Wales No 5127694.
Payments terms - 30 days from the invoice issue date.
Cheques – payable to 'LLG Legal Training' please.
BACS – we welcome payment by BACS. If you wish to pay us direct please contact us for further information.
Admission details – we issue admission emails on receipt of a firm booking. If you have not received your admission email a week after such a booking, please contact us on 01483 478769.
Lunch – a buffet lunch is provided on all-day courses and conferences including vegetarian option. We will always look to accommodate specific dietary requirements where we have been informed of these.
Variations – all course and conference programmes will be revised and updated in line with changes in legislation and new court decisions. It may be necessary for reasons beyond our control to change the contents and timing of the programme, the speakers, the date or the venue. In the unlikely event of the course being cancelled by LLG Legal Training, we will make a full refund but disclaim any further liability.
Please note: Some of our courses and conferences are only open to local authorities and public service staff.
Website Terms and Conditions
The information contained in this website has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing general information about LLG Legal Training, its partners and the services that they offer.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, it does not constitute any form of advice, recommendation, representation, endorsement or arrangement by LLG Legal Training.
The information presented is believed to be reliable but it's subject to change at any time without notice. LLG Legal Training do not guarantee its completeness or accuracy. By accessing this website you agree that LLG Legal Training will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from the use of the information and material contained in this website or from your access of other material on the internet via web links from this site.
The copyright in the material contained in this website belongs to LLG Legal Training. Any person may copy any part of this material, subject to the following conditions:
- The material may be used only for non-commercial purposes;
- The copies must retain any copyright or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material;
- The products described in this website may be the subject of other intellectual property rights reserved by LLG Legal Training or other third parties. No licence is granted in respect of those intellectual property rights.
- Images, pictures, videos, logos and graphics on this site are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without written permission of their respective owner(s).
Copyright Notice - for course documentation
Copyright © LLG Legal Training 2018
The reproduction or transmission of all or part of this work whether by photocopying or storing in any medium by electronic means or otherwise, without the written permission of LLG Legal Training, is prohibited.